"Finally, a wood fence that will last for 25+ years"
Premise #1 Almost all wooden fences are made like "crap" The guys that install them via prefabricated panels or on site installations are not carpenters. They have very rudimentary carpentry skills.
Premise #2 This is the most "dog eat dog" business that I'm aware of. From my experiences, which fortunately are few with fence contractors, their goal is to install a fence as fast and as cheaply as possible. If they refer to quality, it is in the quality of their lumber not in their installation techniques.
Premise #3 An adequate fence installation that will probably be problem free for 10 years is acceptable for 85% of homeowners. Leaving the remaining 15% of fence buyers open to investing in a much better quality fence.
Introducing "SUPER FENCE" A fence designed and built to last for 25+ years
•Massive 6" x 6" postsembedded in 240 pounds of 5000 p.s.i concrete (dry) Absolutely no post movement.
•3-4 horizontal 2" x 6" rails for maximum rigidity and vertical picket stability
•Rugged stainless steel and galvanized fasteners and hardware used extensively. Nails and and even screws used exclusively for rail to post connections fail.
•Heavy duty 1" x 6" pickets for privacy and incomparable strength are fastened to the rails with stainless steel screws. Standard fence pickets are too thin to effectively hold a nail or screw and often warp.
Please do not call unless you want and are willing to pay for a high quality fence. We don't have any intention of being price competetive with the Bozo fence contractors, out there. That's the way it is!
Get the information you need PHONE MY OFFICE TODAY! (630) 620-4130 but, email is better! I am probably not in,
please leave a concise message (I'll be supplying material to a job, applying for permits, estimating, digging holes, writing & sending contracts, performing a deck inspection, reading a story to my kiddies, singing a Sinatra tune in a nightclub, and just generally running around like a maniac. Like most people.)